A NEW ERA OF CHOICE FOR LATER LIVING WITH SUPPORT IN THE UK
- ASPIRATIONAL BUT FUNCTIONAL SINGLE LEVEL HOMES
- TAILORED CARE PACKAGES
- A PERFECT COMBINATION OF COMMUNITY AND NATURE
At SageHaus Living, we pride ourselves on creating the optimum living space for discerning residents in their retirement. By introducing design aspects focusing on scandinavian modern design coupled with a warm and homely atmosphere, we have set the benchmark in pioneering the finest lateral retirement living.
Floor-to-ceiling windows bring the outside in, affording breath-taking views of our developments rural settings. The entire building has been designed to make the most of natural light and circulation.
Bespoke Design Features
Within each of our homes considered design ensures easy and safe accessibility. All thresholds are level, leading onto balconies and other outdoor areas. Automatic opening devices have been used where appropriate. The widths of the showers and heights of the WCs have been designed to suit residents with different mobility needs.
At SageHaus Living our homes are designed to incorporate bespoke design features to make you feel at home. The interiors are both stylish and practical with attractive reception rooms for relaxing or to entertain guests. In the bedrooms, roomy fitted wardrobes provide a seamless finish and a hotel feel. Cooking at home is always a pleasure with the fully integrated and intelligently designed kitchens. Luxury bathrooms can also be adapted to suit your needs and ease of use.
Every home benefits from a wintergarden or decked patio enabling enjoyment of outdoor space from the comfort of your home.
Our homes are designed to combine energy efficiency with comfortable living for an easy retirement lifestyle.
- Intelligent design enables natural heat retention and cooling
- Extra wall thickness and insulation
- Sound insulation
- Energy efficient lighting
- Skylights throughout to embrace natural lighting.
- Innovative venting system to windows
- Powered entirely by electric and sustainable energy sources
- Recyclable materials incorporated into every home
- External cladding entirely of larch and charred timber
- Solar panels optional
- Electric vehicle charging point
- Every home built to building regulations Part M 4 (3) compliancy meaning your home can be adapted for your changing physical needs as required.
- Level threshold to every home
- External decking on every home
- Ensuite to master bedroom
- Low maintenance natural flooring
- Washer & dryer in hidden utility space
- Additional loft storage
- Well equipped kitchen including integrated dishwasher, induction hob, double oven and fridge, freezer.